Friday, June 19, 2009

S'more Shortcut


Melt marshmellows then slap em between 2 of these babies and you're good to go. Less messy. Remember, I posted that to find joy you must laugh everyday, and I'm sure you are all getting a good laugh right about now on my first contribution...thank you, your welcome, my pleasure. Teri you got me in the mood for some good old outdoor food...without actually being outdoors. These are great fun and good. by Tammy

4 comments:

  1. Good idea, I love smores but hate how messy they are. And I love those cookies, the best of all worlds!! By the way who is this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You changed this some... and I am laughing a lot, but I still can't figure who this is. Ash, Tam, Jill? I know it's not Teri I am guessing Jill. Maybe we shouldn't put our names makes it more fun to guess! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that is a great idea... It was Tam she wrote by Tam on the bottom. I will cook one of these days, most of my ideas came from one of you and that isn't to fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Before anyone else calls me telling me I am an idiot it says Tammy right on there, in my defense at first it didn't and now it does. I am really not that stupid or actually I am but this time I was not. Tam on another note I just found some of those cookies in my pantry from a salad I made a week or so ago and wouldn't you know I have marshmellows as well guess what I am going to have as a much needed break snack from my cleaning today!

    ReplyDelete