
Ingredients:
2 Hearts Full of Love
2 Heaping Cups of Kindness
2 Armfuls of Gentleness
2 Cups of Friendship
2 Cups of Joy
2 Big Hearts Full of Forgiveness
1 Lifetime of Togetherness
Method:
Stir daily with Happiness, Humor and Patience. Serve with Warmth and Compassion, Respect and Loyalty.
By Tammy
I am loving this post, that ice cream just makes me so happy, just like this post does. I don't know how you do it Tam but you have such a way of making my every day life just happy with your thoughts and words, you just cheer me right up!
ReplyDeleteTam I love your cute little way of joining in. You may not love cooking, but you are totally getting in on the fun and I am loving it. Great post!
ReplyDeleteI love all of the below posts. . Tam I love you and all of your cute posting ideas. They make me smile.
ReplyDelete