No matter what post you always bring a smile to my face, no pressure buddy if you want you can just be our most avid reader of the cousin recipe blog, I think we all know you do a whole lot of looking but very little cooking!!
I am laughing my head off right now. So excited that you left a post. I love it, way to go Tam. Thanks for joining in and playing along. Keep em coming.
I love it Tam!!
ReplyDeleteNo matter what post you always bring a smile to my face, no pressure buddy if you want you can just be our most avid reader of the cousin recipe blog, I think we all know you do a whole lot of looking but very little cooking!!
I meant a whole lot of looking at recipes and not reading blogs, sorry if that made no sense....
ReplyDeleteI am laughing my head off right now. So excited that you left a post. I love it, way to go Tam. Thanks for joining in and playing along. Keep em coming.
ReplyDeleteOh that is funny Tam. You make me laugh. I know you don't like to cook, but you do get some great recipes. Where do you get those cute pictures from.
ReplyDelete