Thursday, June 18, 2009

lemon/ garlic pasta





3 T butter
1-2 cloves garlic, minced
1-2 T lemon juice
1/4 t pepper
1/2 t fresh thyme, or 1 t dry thyme
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
2 1/2 c cooked gemeli pasta
2-3 grilled chicken breasts

Melt butter in a small pan. Add garlic and saute. Add lemon, pepper, thyme, and 1/4 cup parmesan cheese. Add sauce to hot pasta and toss gently. Top with remaining cheese and grilled chicken and serve immediately.

Okay two tips for this meal:
1. I used up my precooked chicken from the other's nights faijitas and that worked out so well, made this meal even easier.
2. The sauce literally takes like 5 minutes, so don't make it ahead of time, it gets weird if it's been sitting there for a bit. I made that mistake and actually made it again because I wanted it to be fresh.

REALLY GOOD!

By Jenny

2 comments:

  1. Where do you find this stuff...that looks delicious. Only problem with this food blog is i am getting to many ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so true Teri we go from zero ideas to to many. Jen Souli loved the tortellini thing. Says one of he's fav's. This was looks really good to I love easy meals like that.

    ReplyDelete