Thursday, June 11, 2009

Burrito Casserole



We all know the Cano family is big fans of Mexican food. We seriously could eat Mexican every night of our lives, unfortunately Carson not so much. Every time we eat Mexican I make him a little tortilla with cheese. This is a new recipe I tried out tonight, burrito casserole. Yum!

8 flour tortillas
1 can refried beans
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 4 oz. can green chilies
1 can cream of chicken
1/2 cup milk
1 16 oz. can enchilada sauce
1 can sliced olives

Fill tortillas with beans and cheese. Fold in sides and roll up for burritos. Place burritos in greased 9x13 baking pan. Combine remaining ingredients, reserving 1/2 cup shredded cheese, and pour over burritos. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
By Teri

2 comments:

  1. Yup those look good, what's funny is both my kids love mexican, I will be trying those, I just have to remember no cheese on Lance's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids won't like it either but, I am going to try the tortilla with cheese is what they will get.

    ReplyDelete