While lonely little Eric was in DC he lived off hot pockets, microwave dinner and chicken pot pies. However there was one recipe that he would make for himself on a particularly trying day -- the Poor Man's Egg McMuffin. When I went out to DC in April he made this for me a few times in the mornings before heading off for our fun filled days. Now that he is back home, he continues to make these quite often for himself. I mostly just want this recipe on here to remind me of my little sweetie and his adventure at Georgetown......
You need:
bread
eggs
deli meat
mayo or miracle whip
and if you are Eric mustard but none for me thanks!
and the winning ingredient CHEESE!!
By Jenny courtesy of Eric
That is so funny you would post this...Steve was craving an egg sandwich Thursday night (it's been years since we've had one) so that's what we had for supper, I never thought to add a little meat though, we'll give it a try next time.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds good Eric will need to make me one. I will make him cookies and he will make me a egg sandwich. Sounds tasty. Cute Eric in DC.
ReplyDeleteHaha..I remember you telling us about those. Funny.
ReplyDelete