Monday, July 27, 2009

Marinated Chicken w/ Creamy Penne Pasta

For those of you who like chicken on the grill. Try this out. I know there are millions of different kinds of marinade. I've found this brand and Lawry's are the best. They have a ton of different kinds. I've tried Lemon Pepper, Herb and Garlic, and now this Mesquite. So far its been my favorite. All you do is marinade your chicken breasts over night. Throw them on the grill and they are perfect.


With the chicken I had this pasta. I know Teri and Jen you have this recipe. So this is for you, Jill and Tam.

Creamy Penne Pasta

8 oz penne pasta
1 can diced tomatoes
1 T. dry basil
3/4 c. whipping cream
1/3 c. Parmesan cheese

Cook pasta. In separate pan heat tomatoes for 5 minutes. Reduce heat add basil & cream heat through, don't let it boil. Add cheese, cook till melted.

This is a meal I swear we have all the time. Great summer meal. Try it out.

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love that meal...so does Theo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that sure looks delicious and quite healthy too. I just don't have a grill so maybe Jill can cook up some chicken for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to do those marinades all the time in KY, I love them, tequilla lime is my favorite.

    I better not let Eric see this post you know I serve that pasta as a main dish, he would tell me to drop dead if he knew what you were serving it with!!

    ReplyDelete