Thursday, July 2, 2009
Orange Chicken
Here you go Jen I finally made it and I might add it was delicious. Different, but really good. It is such a nice meal to have on a day full of cleaning. Especially a dreary day like today. What's with the rain.
6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 tsp. chicken bouillon
1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
4 garlic cloves, minced
1 cup orange marmalade
2 cups water
6 green onions, chopped
3 Tbsp. cornstarch
3/4 cup walnuts, chopped ( I left them whole and it was good.)
Place chicken breasts in crock pot and sprinkle with bouillon. Blend remaining ingredients except walnuts together and pour over chicken. Cook on high 4-5 hours or low 6-7 hours. Add walnuts right before serving. Serve with white steamed rice. This is a keeper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This looks right up my alley...I love chicken with rice. I'll be giving it a try for a Sunday dinner soon.
ReplyDeleteYum...this one just looks so good to me, I am trying this one next week. Ever since I read that recipe in that cookbook I have wanted to try that one...
ReplyDelete