Thursday, July 2, 2009

M & M Cookies


I have yet to find a better chocolate chip cookie recipe than this one, it is my go to recipe for everything. You know how everybody has a famous dish that they are just known for Ash and her pasta salad, my mom and her cheese potatoes, Tam and Tammy's famous, you get the idea.....well I like to think these little beauties are what I am famous for. I got this recipe from my friend Holly in Kentucky and I have been making them ever since. It's a must this holiday weekend, try them.....and happy 4th I love you all!

1 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup shortening
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 whole eggs
1 egg white
2 t vanilla
4 c flour
1 t baking soda
1 t baking powder
1/2 t salt
1/2 bag chocolate chips

Mix ingredients and bake for 9-11 minutes at 375

Immediately upon pulling cookies from the oven stick 3 M & M's in each cookie, pressing lightly to allow them to stick. If you want to try something really great use peanut butter M & M's, the only way we make them around here!!

By Jenny

3 comments:

  1. I'll make sure Stevie makes those...I love M&M's so they will be a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love those cookies. I need one right this minute. No one makes them like you. You add the extra little touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was me I was still logged in.

    ReplyDelete