I have only got about a bazillion recipes to post on here, I am a little behind. I will start with this one, cause it is my favorite.
3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut in 4ths (the long ways, to make strips)
1 ripe avocado, peeled
1 clove garlic
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, plus a little more for garnish
2 limes
salt and pepper
olive oil
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp chili powder
1 large yellow onion
1 can black beans
tortillas
1. Start with the guac...In a mixing bowl, combine the avocado, garlic (minced), cilantro and juice of 1 lime. Mix thoroughly and season with salt and pepper. (Holy smokes, the flavor is out of this world)
2. Preheat grill. Drizzle olive oil over the chicken and then rub them with the cumin and chili powder. Salt and pepper. Grill
3. Carmelize the onions (slice in rings) over medium heat in frying pan with olive oil.
4. Warm can of black beans and 1 clove of minced garlic in sauce pan. With just a tich of olive oil.
5. Serve over warmed tortillas.
Oh, it was sooooo good. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. Even if you don't make the whole meal. Make the guac, and eat with tortilla chips and salsa. Me and Theo couldn't get enough.
You know that is a good idea maybe I will just make the guacamole, it's sounds just to die for. However the first night we grill something in the new house this will be it!!
ReplyDeleteI forgot, but is this a recipe Thiago made for supper? Sounds delicious all over again if it is.
ReplyDeleteYep Tam...it sure is. So good, I had to post it.
ReplyDeleteI'm making this next week for sure. It sounds so good.
ReplyDelete