Monday, September 21, 2009

Tortellini Soup

Here you go Tam!

This was given to me by my good friend Holly back in the "Mommy Group" days. About half of my recipe collection came from those sweet girls Tammy, Ashley, and Holly. I miss those Tuesdays of juice, a side, main dish and dessert provided by each of us weekly. Enjoy!!

1 T minced garlic
1 1/2 t dried basil
saute in 1 T olive oil
2 c chicken broth
2 small cans tomato sauce
2 cans stewed tomatoes
1 package frozen tortellini
1 package frozen mixed vegetables

Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes or until heated through, simple delicious meal!

By Jenny

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Jen...looks pretty easy too. I will definately try it and I love the new background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that. I have tortellini I should make that one next week.

    ReplyDelete