Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Chicken Ceasar Pita's



A quick easy dinner idea:
You get:
Pita Pockets
Ceasar Salad Mix
Pre cooked Chicken Strips --(Can you tell these are one of my favorite ingredients, I use them for a ton of recipes).
Mix together salad and chicken and stuff pita's with the mixture!
Takes 2 minutes and is so good in the summer time!
If you don't like Ceasar dressing, you can substitute for whatever you prefer I used Balsamic Vinaigrette it was equally delicious!!
By Jenny

3 comments:

  1. I remembered just now that I am looking at this, that I have made it before. Ha, I had forgotten. I loved it, thanks for the reminder. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look good and easy. I do love that ceasar salad mix. I'll give this a try. What is the chicken strips you keep talking about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good. I don't know about Souli on this one. Husbands they always take away the fun of simply meals.

    ReplyDelete